[NEohioPAL]NWT LOOKING FOR CANDIDE SCRIPT

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 07:34:02 PST 2004

--part1_a9.503b1939.2d4fc7ea_boundary

Near West Theatre is looking to find information about the
NEW BROADWAY PRODUCTION OF CANDIDE. Anyone who might know anything about this
particular production, its script and score, owners/publishers....please e
mail me or call 216-281-6879. I would appreciate it immensely.
Sincerely yours,
Bob Navis Jr
Artistic Director of Near West Theatre

--part1_a9.503b1939.2d4fc7ea_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Near West Theatre is looking to fin=
d information about the <BR>
<B>NEW BROADWAY PRODUCTION OF CANDIDE</B>. Anyone who might know anything ab=
out this particular production, its script and score, owners/publishers....p=
lease e mail me or call 216-281-6879. I would appreciate it immensely.<BR>
Sincerely yours,<BR>
Bob Navis Jr<BR>
Artistic Director of Near West Theatre</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a9.503b1939.2d4fc7ea_boundary--