[NEohioPAL]Matthew James Murphy on NBC!!!

Anne Fusco annefusco at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 08:35:20 PST 2004

--0-764422603-1078936520=:81105

--0-794266477-1078936520=:81105

Hey guys!
Just wanted to let you all know that NBC did a feature story on Singer/Songwriter, Broadway Star Matthew James Murphy. Unfortunately, the piece aired before we could get the word out, but you can click on the link below to check out the footage. Matthew James Murphy Band CD's can also be purchased now throughout Northeast Ohio at BORDERS BOOKS STORES! If you want more information regarding upcoming shows or other cool stuff Matthew is doing, email me at fanclub at matthewjamesmurphy.com and tell me to add you to the mailing list. Thanks to all of you for supporting this amazing artist!

Peace,
Anne Fusco
Publicist
Premiere Artist Management
www.matthewjamesmurphy.com

Note: forwarded message attached.

--0-794266477-1078936520=:81105

<DIV>Hey guys! </DIV>
<DIV>Just wanted to let you all know that NBC did a feature story on Singer/Songwriter, Broadway Star Matthew James Murphy. Unfortunately, the piece aired before we could get the word out, but you can click on the link below to check out the footage. Matthew James Murphy Band CD's can also be purchased now throughout Northeast Ohio at BORDERS BOOKS STORES! If you want more information regarding upcoming shows or other cool stuff Matthew is doing, email me at <A href="mailto:fanclub at matthewjamesmurphy.com">fanclub at matthewjamesmurphy.com</A> and tell me to add you to the mailing list. Thanks to all of you for supporting this amazing artist!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Peace,</DIV>
<DIV>Anne Fusco</DIV>
<DIV>Publicist</DIV>
<DIV>Premiere Artist Management</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.matthewjamesmurphy.com">www.matthewjamesmurphy.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>Note: forwarded message attached.</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Search - <a href="http://search.yahoo.com/?fr=ad-mailsig-home">Find what you’re looking for faster.</a>