[NEohioPAL]Off The Wall Announces Fan Appreciation Weekend!!!!

Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com
Wed May 5 05:53:25 PDT 2004

Off The Wall wants to say THANKS in a big way to all of our fans, so we are
having a Fan Appreciation Weekend May 21st and 22nd at Mad Hatters Comedy
Theater in Painesville.  We will be giving away prize packages from Dino
Palmieri, FYE, 2Days Massotherapy, and many more!  There will be lots of
fun surprises, treats, and excitement, plus a great improv show for your
enjoyment.  Friday show is at 8:30 pm, and Saturday is at 8:00 pm.  Tickets
are $8.00 and are available at the door.  For reservations please call
440.354.1HAT.  For directions and other dates please visit our web site at
offthewallimprov.com.

P.S. First time fans are welcome too!

Thanks again for all of your support!

Jim D'Amico