[NEohioPAL]Auditions/Callbacks for BEEHIVE at RRCT(Rocky River Community Theatre)

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Tue May 11 10:49:23 PDT 2004

--part1_1d1.2087712b.2dd26c23_boundary

>From Artistic Director/Director Kevin Joseph Kelly.....

Audition/Callbacks for BEEHIVE will take place at the Beach Education Center,
located at Detroit and Erie in Rocky River, this Saturday at 5 PM.  This will
be primarily a dance audition, individuals will be asked to stay after the
dance audition to sing if necessary.  We will be auditioning woman to be one of
the 6 female leads in the show, and auditioning for a small company of older
teen, 20ish performers that include male and female performers.

The auditions take place in the back building on the top floor, please be
prompt. I would like the audition process to go no longer than and hour and a
half.

Kevin Joseph Kelly
Artistic Director
Rocky River Community Theatre
TPOG!

Any questions or comments, please call 216-269-3824.

--part1_1d1.2087712b.2dd26c23_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">From Artistic Director/Director Kev=
in Joseph Kelly.....<BR>
<BR>
Audition/Callbacks for BEEHIVE will take place at the Beach Education Center=
, located at Detroit and Erie in Rocky River, this Saturday at 5 PM.  T=
his will be primarily a dance audition, individuals will be asked to stay af=
ter the dance audition to sing if necessary.  We will be auditioning wo=
man to be one of the 6 female leads in the show, and auditioning for a small=
 company of older teen, 20ish performers that include <U>male</U> and female=
 performers.<BR>
<BR>
The auditions take place in the back building on the top floor, please be pr=
ompt. I would like the audition process to go no longer than and hour and a=20=
half.<BR>
<BR>
Kevin Joseph Kelly<BR>
Artistic Director<BR>
Rocky River Community Theatre<BR>
TPOG!<BR>
<BR>
Any questions or comments, please call 216-269-3824.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1d1.2087712b.2dd26c23_boundary--