[NEohioPAL]2 for 1 tix to Cain Park tonight!

Ksenia ksenia at clvhts.com
Tue Jun 22 11:17:45 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3170758665_1071930_MIME_Part

PRINT THIS EMAIL AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO CAIN PARK TONIGHT IN ORDER TO GET
2 TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 TO "New Voices in Singer/Songwriters" at 8pm,
Tuesday 6/22 featuring Rachael Sage and Lennie Gallant. Day-of-show tickets
are $18 center/front sides, $16 back sides, $14 lawn.

CAIN PARK=20
presents
NEW VOICES IN SINGER/SONGWRITERS:
RACHEL SAGE AND LENNIE GALLANT

CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH - Cain Park will welcome the immensely talented,
versatile and critically acclaimed artists Rachael Sage and Lennie Gallant
as they take to the Evans Amphitheater stage in New Voices in
Singer/Songwriters on June 22 at 8 p.m.

Singer-songwriter, pianist, poet and visual artist Rachael Sage offers
listeners a rare combination of timeless craftsmanship and contemporary
feminist sensibilities.  The New York-based indie pop performer  has
consistently been compared to Kate Bush and Tori Amos and Ani DiFranco,
among others.  Inspired by DiFranco to start her own record label, MPress
Records, Sage has independently released five albums.  Her most recent is
Public Record (2003), which wrestles with the concepts of perspective,
sobriety and doubt, pitting those vulnerabilities we always feel against
long-held goals.  Sage has also toured with DiFranco, played the Lilith Fai=
and won numerous songwriting awards--including a grand prize in The 2001
John Lennon Songwriting Contest for =B3Pictures They Took.=B2  The Boston Globe
has hailed Sage for her =B3strong voice that rings with despair, passion,
anger, hope and glory,=B2 while The Chicago Free Press has noted her ability
to work a crowd: =B3With her theatrical style and intimate songs, Sage=B9s live
performances have received nothing but positive reviews.=B2
www.rachaelsage.com.

Lennie Gallant=B9s dedication and craftsmanship as a songwriter has resulted
in two Juno nominations and 13 East Coast Music Awards, among them 2003 Mal=
Artist of the Year.  Hailing from Canada=B9s east coast, he has recorded six
award-winning albums since 1988--the first five in English and the latest,
Le Vent Boh=E8me (The Gypsy Wind, 2002), in French in celebration of his
Acadian roots.  As a performer, Gallant=B9s intense delivery reaches down to
the very soul of his audience, moving effortlessly through stirring
narratives, comic observations and hard-driving rhythms.  He has toured
extensively, playing festivals and concerts across America and in Europe,
and his songwriting is fast gaining international attention--over 30 artist=
have recorded his work, both in English and French, the latest being Jimmy
Buffett.  =B3An opportunity to see Gallant play live should not be missed.=B2
[Times Globe]  www.lenniegallant.com.

New Voices in Singer/Songwriters is supported by WKSU 89.7 FM.

The Coventry Magic Bus!, with support from Coventry Village Special
Improvement District, KeyBank and Severence Town Center, will provide FREE
rides to/from Cain Park for event,  running one hour before the performance
and one hour after it ends.  Park in front of Borders Books and Music at
Severance Town Center or, for those who live near Coventry, walk to the
entrance of the Coventry Parking Garage for pick-up.
www.coventryvillage.org.

Tickets for all Cain Park events are available at the Cain Park Ticket
Office, by mail, in person, by phone 216.371.3000 or by FAX 216.371.6995
(please include full name, address, phone number, credit card number and
signature).  All major credit cards are accepted.  Tickets are also
available at all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone
216.241.5555 or 330.945.9400 (Akron) and online at www.ticketmaster.com.

Cain Park 2004 season sponsors are The A. M. McGregor Home, Cingular
Wireless, InterContinental Hotels Cleveland, Motorcars Honda/Toyota in
Cleveland Heights.=20

Cain Park, a municipally owned and operated summer arts park and one of the
nation=B9s oldest landmark outdoor theaters, is produced by the City of
Cleveland Heights and is located on the south side of Superior Road between
Lee and South Taylor Roads.  Parking for all Cain Park productions is free
and located on the surrounding side streets.  For more information about
Cain Park events, please visit www.cainpark.com.

--MS_Mac_OE_3170758665_1071930_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>2 for 1 tix to Cain Park tonight!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>PRINT THIS EMAIL AND BRING IT WITH =
YOU TO CAIN PARK TONIGHT IN ORDER TO GET 2 TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 TO &qu=
ot;New Voices in Singer/Songwriters" at 8pm, Tuesday 6/22 featuring Rac=
hael Sage and Lennie Gallant. </B></FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><FONT FACE=3D"A=
rial">Day-of-show tickets are $18 center/front sides, $16 back sides, $14 la=
wn.  <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><H1>CAIN PARK <BR>
presents<BR>
<I>NEW VOICES IN SINGER/SONGWRITERS: <BR>
RACHEL SAGE AND LENNIE GALLANT<BR>
<BR>
</I></H1><FONT SIZE=3D"4">CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH - Cain Park will welcome the =
immensely talented, versatile and critically acclaimed artists <B>Rachael Sa=
ge</B> and <B>Lennie Gallant</B> as they take to the Evans Amphitheater stag=
e in <I>New Voices in Singer/Songwriters</I> on June 22 at 8 p.m.  <BR>
<BR>
Singer-songwriter, pianist, poet and visual artist <B>Rachael Sage </B>offe=
rs listeners a rare combination of timeless craftsmanship and contemporary f=
eminist sensibilities.  The New York-based indie pop performer  ha=
s consistently been compared to Kate Bush and Tori Amos and Ani DiFranco, am=
ong others.  Inspired by DiFranco to start her own record label, MPress=
 Records, Sage has independently released five albums.  Her most recent=
 is <I>Public Record </I>(2003), which wrestles with the concepts of perspec=
tive, sobriety and doubt, pitting those vulnerabilities we always feel again=
st long-held goals.  Sage has also toured with DiFranco, played the Lil=
ith Fair and won numerous songwriting awards--including a grand prize in The=
 2001 John Lennon Songwriting Contest for =B3Pictures They Took.=B2  <I>The=
 Boston Globe </I>has hailed Sage for her =B3strong voice that rings with desp=
air, passion, anger, hope and glory,=B2 while <I>The Chicago Free Press </I>ha=
s noted her ability to work a crowd: =B3With her theatrical style and intimate=
 songs, Sage=B9s live performances have received nothing but positive reviews.=
=B2  www.rachaelsage.com.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Lennie Gallant=B9s </B>dedication and craftsmanship as a songwriter has re=
sulted in two Juno nominations and 13 East Coast Music Awards, among them 20=
03 Male Artist of the Year.  Hailing from Canada=B9s east coast, he has r=
ecorded six award-winning albums since 1988--the first five in English and t=
he latest, <I>Le Vent Boh=E8me </I>(<I>The Gypsy Wind, </I>2002), in French in=
 celebration of his Acadian roots.  As a performer, Gallant=B9s intense d=
elivery reaches down to the very soul of his audience, moving effortlessly t=
hrough stirring narratives, comic observations and hard-driving rhythms. &nb=
sp;He has toured extensively, playing festivals and concerts across America =
and in Europe, and his songwriting is fast gaining international attention--=
over 30 artists have recorded his work, both in English and French, the late=
st being Jimmy Buffett.  =B3An opportunity to see Gallant play live shoul=
d not be missed.=B2  [<I>Times Globe</I>]  www.lenniegallant.com.<BR=

<BR>
<I>New Voices in Singer/Songwriters </I>is supported by WKSU 89.7 FM. &nbsp=
;<BR>
<BR>
The Coventry Magic Bus!, with support from Coventry Village Special Improve=
ment District, KeyBank and Severence Town Center, will provide FREE rides to=
/from Cain Park for event,  running one hour before the performance and=
 one hour after it ends.  Park in front of Borders Books and Music at S=
everance Town Center or, for those who live near Coventry, walk to the entra=
nce of the Coventry Parking Garage for pick-up.  www.coventryvillage.or=
g.<BR>
<BR>
Tickets for all Cain Park events are available at the Cain Park Ticket Offi=
ce, by mail, in person, by phone 216.371.3000 or by FAX 216.371.6995 (please=
 include full name, address, phone number, credit card number and signature)=
.  All major credit cards are accepted.  Tickets are also availabl=
e at all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone 216.241.5555 or =
330.945.9400 (Akron) and online at www.ticketmaster.com.<BR>
<BR>
Cain Park 2004 season sponsors are The A. M. McGregor Home, Cingular Wirele=
ss, InterContinental Hotels Cleveland, Motorcars Honda/Toyota in Cleveland H=
eights.  <BR>
<BR>
Cain Park, a municipally owned and operated summer arts park and one of the=
 nation=B9s oldest landmark outdoor theaters, is produced by the City of Cleve=
land Heights and is located on the south side of Superior Road between Lee a=
nd South Taylor Roads.  Parking for all Cain Park productions is free a=
nd located on the surrounding side streets.  For more information about=
 Cain Park events, please visit www.cainpark.com.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3170758665_1071930_MIME_Part--