[NEohioPAL]Yiddish Concert tix available from Cain Park this Sunday

Ksenia ksenia at clvhts.com
Tue Jun 22 16:56:09 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3170778969_2294051_MIME_Part

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JUNE 22, 2004

CAIN PARK=20
presents the=20
26th Annual Workmen=B9s Circle Yiddish Concert
featuring Shtreiml

CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH - The Montreal-based band Shtreiml will make its
midwest debut at the 26th Annual Workmen=B9s Circle Yiddish Concert at Cain
Park on August 1, 2004.  Held each year in memory of Eugenia and Henry
Green, this year=B9s concert will begin at 7 p.m. in the Evans Amphitheater
and is FREE with advance tickets.

Shtreiml, which means =B3furry Hasidic hat=B2 in Yiddish, wows audiences with a
Klezmer-meets-blues sound as harmonica player Jason Rosenblatt bends, twist=
and coaxes all manner of Jewish-infected sounds from his 10-hole =B3blues
harp.=B2   Excitement builds as vocalist Abby =B3Mom=B2 Rosenblatt sings in
Yiddish, Hebrew and French and accordion player Josh Dolgin doubles as a
Jewish Hip-Hop artist.  The group has appeared at the Jewish Culture
Festival in Krakow, Poland, as well as throughout Europe and North America.

Advance tickets for this FREE event will be available at the Cain Park
ticket office as of 12 noon on Sunday, June 27, with a limit of four ticket=
per adult.  All tickets are general admission=8Bno reserved seating is
available.  The ticket office is open from 12 to 9 p.m. every Tuesday
through Sunday.   It is closed on Mondays and  on July 4.

Cain Park 2004 season sponsors are The A. M. McGregor Home, Cingular
Wireless, InterContinental Hotels Cleveland, Motorcars Honda/Toyota in
Cleveland Heights.=20

Cain Park, a municipally owned and operated summer arts park and one of the
nation=B9s oldest landmark outdoor theaters, is produced by the City of
Cleveland Heights and is located on the south side of Superior Road between
Lee and South Taylor Roads.  Parking for all Cain Park productions is free
and located on the surrounding side streets.  For more information about al=
Cain Park events, please visit www.cainpark.com.

###

CONTACT: KSENIA ROSHCHAKOVSKY,  Public Relations and Marketing, or JEN
TROLIO, Public Relations Assistant, at 216.371.3000 or e-mail
ksenia at clvhts.com.
   =20

--MS_Mac_OE_3170778969_2294051_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Yiddish Concert tix available from Cain Park this Sunday</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><H3>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE<BR>
</H3><FONT SIZE=3D"4">JUNE 22, 2004<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><H1>CAIN PARK <BR>
presents the <BR>
</H1><FONT SIZE=3D"6"><B><I>26th Annual Workmen=B9s Circle Yiddish Concert</I> =
<BR>
</B></FONT><H1>featuring Shtreiml<BR>
<BR>
</H1><FONT SIZE=3D"4">CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, OH - The Montreal-based band <B>Shtr=
eiml </B>will make its midwest debut at the <B>26th Annual Workmen=B9s Circle =
Yiddish Concert</B> at Cain Park on <B>August 1, 2004</B>.  Held each y=
ear in memory of Eugenia and Henry Green, this year=B9s concert will begin at =
7 p.m. in the Evans Amphitheater and is <I>FREE </I>with advance tickets.<BR=

<BR>
Shtreiml, which means =B3furry Hasidic hat=B2 in Yiddish, wows audiences with a=
 Klezmer-meets-blues sound as harmonica player Jason Rosenblatt bends, twist=
s and coaxes all manner of Jewish-infected sounds from his 10-hole =B3blues ha=
rp.=B2   Excitement builds as vocalist Abby =B3Mom=B2 Rosenblatt sings i=
n Yiddish, Hebrew and French and accordion player Josh Dolgin doubles as a J=
ewish Hip-Hop artist.  The group has appeared at the Jewish Culture Fes=
tival in Krakow, Poland, as well as throughout Europe and North America. &nb=
sp;<BR>
<BR>
Advance tickets for this <I>FREE </I>event will be available at the Cain Pa=
rk ticket office as of 12 noon on Sunday, June 27, with a limit of four tick=
ets per adult.  <I>All tickets are general admission=8Bno reserved seatin=
g is available</I>.  The ticket office is open from 12 to 9 p.m. every =
Tuesday through Sunday.   It is closed on Mondays and  on Jul=
y 4.<BR>
<BR>
Cain Park 2004 season sponsors are The A. M. McGregor Home, Cingular Wirele=
ss, InterContinental Hotels Cleveland, Motorcars Honda/Toyota in Cleveland H=
eights.  <BR>
<BR>
Cain Park, a municipally owned and operated summer arts park and one of the=
 nation=B9s oldest landmark outdoor theaters, is produced by the City of Cleve=
land Heights and is located on the south side of Superior Road between Lee a=
nd South Taylor Roads.  Parking for all Cain Park productions is free a=
nd located on the surrounding side streets.  For more information about=
 all Cain Park events, please visit www.cainpark.com.<BR>
<BR>
###<BR>
<BR>
CONTACT: KSENIA ROSHCHAKOVSKY,  Public Relations and Marketing, or JEN=
 TROLIO, Public Relations Assistant, at 216.371.3000 or e-mail ksenia at clvhts=
.com.<BR>
     <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3170778969_2294051_MIME_Part--