[NEohioPAL]Open Mic!!! Croatian Tavern

Adrian Byerly abyerly24 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 15:48:53 PDT 2004

The Croatian Tavern, home to the one and only Public
Squares, would like to announce stand up open mic
night starting Monday July 12th @ 8pm!

Think you have what it takes to last five heart
pounding minutes in the Croatian Tavern stand up
thunderdome?

Well, then come on down!  Sign-ups start at 7:30pm.

The Croatian Tavern is 3244 St. Clair Ave. in lovely
downtown Cleveland.

And don't forget!  "Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em", The
Public Squares latest comedy production will premiere
at The Croatian Tavern on July 10th 2 8pm.

Come smell the excitement!