[NEohioPAL]Pit Musicians for "Footloose"

RFWB2000 at aol.com RFWB2000 at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 13:02:58 PDT 2004

--part1_19c.27ac53d7.2e47e0f2_boundary

       The Player's Guild of Canton will present "Footloose", directed by
Paul Floriano, opening Friday 9/10 and running Friday-saturday-sunday matinees
until 9/26.

       We are currently seeking musicians for the production. Car-pooling
arrangements are available to offset driving expenses for interested
Cleveland-area musicians. I'm slightly adapting the orchestration, and would like
submissions from those interested in the following parts:

*Guitar
*Bass
*Keyboard (May be Primary or Secondary Player, *I PREFER A PLAYER WITH STRONG
ROCK/BLUES-oriented STYLISTIC BACKGROUND, who also has a portable,
PERFORMANCE QUALITY board to play on)
*Drumset
*Percussion
*Woodwinds - Flute/clarinet/saxophone ideally, FLUTE a must.
There will be two reed players, one (sax/clarinet) is already engaged.
*Violin/Fiddle - Player should be comfortable with country/folk as well as
classical styles

All positions are paid (EXCELLENT pay). There will be approx. 13-15 services,
starting in late august-early september (There is some flexibility here).
Please email me if you are interested.

*Note to regular guild players - as a guest musical director, I'm not
familiar with "regular" players at the guild. If you have an interest in playing for
this show, PLEASE contact me. I'd be happy to consider you.

Thanks!

Ryan Bergeron

--part1_19c.27ac53d7.2e47e0f2_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
       The Player's Guild of Canton will prese=
nt "Footloose", directed by Paul Floriano, opening Friday 9/10 and running F=
riday-saturday-sunday matinees until 9/26.<BR>
<BR>
       We are currently seeking musicians for=20=
the production. Car-pooling arrangements are available to offset driving exp=
enses for interested Cleveland-area musicians. I'm slightly adapting the orc=
hestration, and would like submissions from those interested in the followin=
g parts:<BR>
<BR>
*Guitar<BR>
*Bass<BR>
*Keyboard (May be Primary or Secondary Player, *I PREFER A PLAYER WITH STRON=
G ROCK/BLUES-oriented STYLISTIC BACKGROUND, who also has a portable, PERFORM=
ANCE QUALITY board to play on)<BR>
*Drumset <BR>
*Percussion<BR>
*Woodwinds - Flute/clarinet/saxophone ideally, FLUTE a must.<BR>
There will be two reed players, one (sax/clarinet) is already engaged. <BR>
*Violin/Fiddle - Player should be comfortable with country/folk as well as c=
lassical styles<BR>
<BR>
All positions are paid (EXCELLENT pay). There will be approx. 13-15 services=
, starting in late august-early september (There is some flexibility here).=20=
Please email me if you are interested.<BR>
<BR>
*Note to regular guild players - as a guest musical director, I'm not famili=
ar with "regular" players at the guild. If you have an interest in playing f=
or this show, PLEASE contact me. I'd be happy to consider you.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks!<BR>
<BR>
Ryan Bergeron<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_19c.27ac53d7.2e47e0f2_boundary--