[NEohioPAL]St. Edward High School Auction

John Goers jgoers at sehs.net
Thu Sep 16 06:02:38 PDT 2004

We are holding our annual auction here at St. Edward High school on
Saturday, October 30.  Our auction proceeds go directly to our endowment
fund which helps families in need send their young men to St. Ed's.

As the Technical Director for the productions here, I thought it would be
really great to put together an "Appreciation of the Arts" package item.
Here's where I need your help.  If anyone is interested in donating tickets
(or season passes) to local productions or other Art events, please email me
as soon as possible.   My idea is to put together at least one or more
packages that have tickets to concerts, art shows, museums, plays, etc.  For
profit groups can designate the value of the donation for tax purposes.

Our clientele for this auction is very generous and I'm sure that adding
their names to your donor list would be helpful to your organization.  While
we can not give you contact info, we will supply all donors with the winners
names.

Please consider making a donation to our auction as it will help our young
men and also help bring better awareness of the quality Arts available in
our community.

Thank you,

John Goers