[NEohioPAL]my piano needs you

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 18:27:56 PDT 2004

--0-587531767-1095989276=:28547

hi.
i'm selling my piano. it's a KIMBALL UPRIGHT CONSOLE. it's mahogany colored, made in 1947, is delicately ornate around the cabinet, has a flip open piano bench. THIS BRAND OF PIANO IS NOT BEING MANUFACTURED ANY LONGER. it is a very pretty piano and i will be very sad to see it go. i need to sell it becuase (1) i don't play it anymore and (2) i'm moving to nyc and can't really lug it along. PLUS i have TONS of music books to give away with it. beginning and advanced (pop, musical theatre, classical, christmas, etc)
so if you want to stop by and see it, i live in bedford and my cell number is 216-906-5451, if i don't answer there, please leave a message or try calling my house phone 440-232-3642. cell or email is best to reach me or my email LILMISS716 at YAHOO.COM.
thanks! this piano will treat you well!
erin =]