[NEohioPAL]THANK YOU for your kind words and Support

RFWB2000 at aol.com RFWB2000 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 09:43:06 PST 2004

Hi All;

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU, to the many people who responded to my numerous posts regarding issue #1 in the last few days.

Although the outcome has NOT been what many of us hoped and prayed for, I'm trying very hard today to keep my head up and be optimistic (this legisaltion is not alltogether all THAT new - Jim Crow was a law too, and that was overturned). My optimism is aided, and in fact, made alltogether possible, by the many supportive notes I've gotten from complete strangers spanning every imaginable demograhpic - gay, straight, black, white, old, young, christian and non-christian. YOU people have helped me keep faith today, and knowing that there are so many fair-minded people out in MY community will energize me to continue to do the work that must be done to overturn this very ephemoral and TEMPORARY injustice. It won't last.

THANK YOU, all - and god bless you.

Much Love,
Ryan Bergeron