[NEohioPAL]Ballet Instructor Needed

Angela Kossman kossman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 10 16:03:34 PST 2005

--0-133283663-1105401814=:2727

I would like to post this position to your web site.

New Cleveland studio, looking for a experienced classical ballet instructor. Interested candidates must have four years of teaching experience and have a flexible schedule. Jazz and tap background also preferred. Please contact 440- 546-0149 for further information.

--0-133283663-1105401814=:2727

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>I would like to post this position to your web site.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>New Cleveland studio, looking for a experienced classical ballet instructor. Interested candidates must have four years of teaching experience and have a flexible schedule. Jazz and tap background also preferred. Please contact 440- 546-0149 for further information.</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-133283663-1105401814=:2727--