[NEohioPAL]MUSICIANS NEEDED for "Once Upon a Mattress"

Youssef Hamid fallsfootlighters at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 04:55:05 PST 2005

I am still looking for the following musicians for
Chagrin Falls High School's Spring Musical "Once Upon
a Mattress."  Schedule is below and pay is $300.

Clarinet
Oboe
Bass Clarinet
Trumpet I
Trumpet II

If interested, please reply to this email.  Thank you
very much, have a great day.

February 21 (Presidents Day)  Orchestra Rehearsal
during the day or evening, whatever works best for all
involved.

February 27 SITZ-PROBE ...afternoonish
sometime...again, we will work with your schedules.

March 6  Orchestra rehearsal

March 10  Run Show 7 pm

March 13  Run Show  probably late afternoonish

March 14  Run Show  7 pm

March 15  Run Show  7 pm

March 17  Dress during day

March 18  Show  8  pm (7 pm call)