[NEohioPAL]Remembering Arthur Miller

terry sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:00:59 PST 2005

<DIV class=RTE>
<P>
<TABLE cellSpacing=8 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0 nowrap>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Dear Artists of NE Ohio,</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>It is a sad day for fine and performing artists all around the world, as we mourn the loss of our all-American playwright Mr. Arthur Miller (Death of A Salesman, All My Sons, The Crucible). He was 89 years of age. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Arthur Miller's words have indeed touched, inspired, and entertained us, while empowering the human spirit, as well.  If you have a moment, let's take the time to thank Mr. Miller for the beautiful body of work that will continue to speak proudly for generations to come.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE><FONT size=4>Recall a moment in your life when Arthur Miller's work inspired you.  </FONT>For me, it was when I first read "Death of A Salesman" freshman year of college. I remember tears streaming down my face the whole night. Since then, I have always been inspired to play the role of Happy or Bernard in a production someday, somewhere, anytime.    </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thank you, artists. Looking forward to hearing your Arthur Miller story.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Terry M. Sandler </DIV></DIV><FONT color=#000000></DIV></FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<DIV> </DIV>
<P></P></DIV></div></html>