[NEohioPAL]Remembering Arthur Miller

Laura Butler laura_butler11 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 10:28:43 PST 2005

In the summer of 2001, I studied abroad in London, and I saw Arthur Miller's
"All my Sons" for the first time (Laurie Metcalfe played the Mother).  It
was the first time for me where the first act in a play felt like 5 minutes.
My eyes were glued to the life that evolved onstage.  I was so impressed
with that theatrical experience that I went to see it again a few days
later, and it was still amazing.  It remains to this day as the best
theatrical production I have ever had.  And Mr. Miller remains one of my
favorite playwrights.

Laura Butler