[NEohioPAL]Royalton Players Auditions for Cactus Flower

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 07:22:45 PST 2005

Royalton Players Auditions

Cactus Flower

April 10 and 11 at 7 pm

At Edwin S. Griffith's Masonic Lodge
6320 Royalton Road, North Royalton
(directly across from Arby's Restaurant)

Cactus Flower is a romantic comedy about a playboy
dentist who, to avoid serious commitment, tells his
ditsy girlfriend that he's married.  But when he
actually falls in love with her, she demands to meet
the Mrs. -- and he must have his hygienist go along
with the charade.  Add in a struggling writer, a
cheapskate best friend, a woman with a sweet tooth and
a Mexican diplomat and you have the ingredients for a
romantic comedy with an enexpected outcome.  A movie
version of the 1960/s play starred Walter Matthau,
Ingrid Bergman and Goldie Hawn, who won an Academy
Award for her performance as the girlfriend.

Needed:

6 men between the ages of 18 and 65
4 women between the ages of 18 and 65

Performance dates - June 10 - 25

For more information contact Director Chuck Poliafico
at 440 877-0009 or the Royalton Players Information
Line at 216 556-0415

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy