[NEohioPAL]car dealerships

RICK FERGUSON RICKYSCOT at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 01:17:30 PST 2005

--0-531024754-1111742250=:51110

yah if TV stations want talent to be in tv spots for clients they are getting hundreds of thousands of dollars for, like we did at WOIO, there's no reason they can't pay some poor schmuck a couple of hundred bucks to plug their SUV. I was always annoyed at that. But they'll get away with whatever they can.

But please don't screw those independant filmakers trying to create art by demanding to get paid, when no one else is.

peace

"Believe me, there are days when I wish I wasn't so goddamn delicious."   7/22/04

--0-531024754-1111742250=:51110

<DIV>yah if TV stations want talent to be in tv spots for clients they are getting hundreds of thousands of dollars for, like we did at WOIO, there's no reason they can't pay some poor schmuck a couple of hundred bucks to plug their SUV. I was always annoyed at that. But they'll get away with whatever they can.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>But please don't screw those independant filmakers trying to create art by demanding to get paid, when no one else is.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>peace</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><BR><BR>"Believe me, there are days when I wish I wasn't so goddamn delicious."   7/22/04<p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Small Business - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31637/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/">Try our new resources site!</a>
--0-531024754-1111742250=:51110--