[NEohioPAL]Reply to Jean Zarzours "facts"

Anastasjoy at aol.com Anastasjoy at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 07:20:21 PST 2005

In a message dated 3/25/05 8:14:52 AM, TALENTnet1 at aol.com writes:

<< My email was NEVER devised not intended as "grandstanding" nor
"self-serving."  I asked two people I respect and trust.....Fred Sternfeld
and
Mitchell Fields....to be TOTALLY HONEST with me, about if they interpreted my
original email as "self-serving" or a "bio" etc.  Both emphatically said "NOT
AT
ALL."   Perhaps you have me confused with the fact that you regularly respond
to things on Fred's list to promote Lipschtick and your Menopause
appearances?
There's no one in town who promotes themselves as aggressively as you, Jean.
Take the log out of your own eye before you try to remove my speck.  My
intention was NEVER self-promotion. Believe it or don't - I really don't
care.  >>

First of all, let me say I did not intend my last e-mail to be anonymous. I
just hit "send" before realizing I hadn't signed it. As an area arts and music
writer and associate editor of the Free Times, I want to say: up with
self-promotion! No one should be criticized for this! My peeve is people who complain
"You never cover me/my band/my theater group/my gallery" but then have no
explanation for why they never called, emailed or wrote to you. Jean, Mary and
every one else should be commended for not hiding their light under a barrel.

Anastasia Pantsios