[NEohioPAL]Just the GOT PAY? Facts PLEASE

Peter Anthony Gould pag at littlebeth.com
Fri Mar 25 07:45:56 PST 2005

Dear Jean Zarzour,

I feel the need to give a brief and to-the-point response to your email.
I do not know you, nor was I able to attend the meeting--but I do know
Mary Faktor (and many other people in the Northeast Ohio film and theatre
community) and I know her to be a wonderful, honest, caring, unselfish and
giving person.

I found your comments to be cruel and hateful, and a personal attack on
Mary's character.  She was simply expressing her opinion about the
meeting--and that is her right.

We are a community of artist that do what we do out of love for people and
the art of storytelling.  There is no room for the kind of maliciousness
that was so prevalent in your email.  It was shameful.

Peter Anthony Gould

--
http://www.littlebeth.com

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."  Willy
Wonka, "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"