[NEohioPAL]Voice talent needed for a cartoon character

Gryphomia at aol.com Gryphomia at aol.com
Wed May 25 10:39:12 PDT 2005

--part1_126.5dc78245.2fc61240_boundary

We are producing an educational DVD for the Baby SmARTest product line that
teaches children of an early age the concept of "line."  One of the main
characters is "Leonardo de Line," a talking lion that introduces the DVD.  We are
looking for a talent to give him a voice.

The job is non-paying, non-union.

Auditions will be held on Wednesday, June 1st at 9 am at the Cleveland
Institute of Art Joseph McCullough Center for Visual Arts, 11610 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio.

If you are interested, please contact Sarah Lohman at gryphomia at aol.com.

Thanks!

--part1_126.5dc78245.2fc61240_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We are producing an educational DVD=
 for the Baby SmARTest product line that teaches children of an early age th=
e concept of "line."  One of the main characters is "Leonardo de Line,"=
 a talking lion that introduces the DVD.  We are looking for a talent t=
o give him a voice.<BR>
<BR>
The job is non-paying, non-union.<BR>
<BR>
Auditions will be held on Wednesday, June 1st at 9 am at the Cleveland Insti=
tute of Art Joseph McCullough Center for Visual Arts, 11610 Euclid Avenue Cl=
eveland, Ohio.<BR>
<BR>
If you are interested, please contact Sarah Lohman at gryphomia at aol.com.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks!<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_126.5dc78245.2fc61240_boundary--