[NEohioPAL]why all the fuss?

Harris Roger rogerdodger82 at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 15:28:14 PDT 2005

True, I just look for something that would at least pay my way for the trips
and such. Not being nice is much worse than letting you know ahead of time
you'll not be paid. That will change, thanks to the Got Pay people (person?)
If anyone knows of anyone in need of an ecologist (that can sing, dance,
act, etc), or would like to help me write and produce (or at least discuss)
a really cool science,  politics, religion, end of the world/save the world/
what's the real truth of it all thriller idea, get in touch. I have a head
shot, and just maybe sue Johnson still has a hard copy of my acting
resume... the old PC got my copy, ask if you'd like my ecologist resume.
Yea, Cleveland Rocks, but I could use a Job!
Rogerdodger