[NEohioPAL]Jesus Loves the Little Children!

Mztry Lynda at random-acts.net
Fri Oct 7 09:17:36 PDT 2005

Jesus Loves the little children,
All the children straight or gay,
And when Jesus comes back here,
He will make this very clear,
Jesus loves the little children straight or gay!

I am a Christian and I LOVE MY GAY FRIENDS!

I saw a female couple in their fifties coming in to one
of my shows holding hands.  When they saw me looking at
them they dropped their hands.  That is the sad thing,
not being able to show affection for your partner
because of fear of offending people.

The reason GAY people have these rallies is to promote
acceptance!  Accept them and love them because you are
commanded to LOVE, not to JUDGE!

Lynda Whiting
Artistic Director
Random Acts