[NEohioPAL]Response to homosexual acts on public square

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 09:24:27 PDT 2005

--0-1202388685-1128702267=:87729

What offends me is the sensationalistic approach these gay pride events try to use to somehow shock us into numb acceptance of lewd and lascivious actions that even straights couldn't get away with in public.

I can only hope the Cleveland event will be tamer than the ones that go on in NY and LA. Stuff at those events can't even be broadcast so I saw one reporter interviewing a cop wondering why they didn't stop it. The basic reason? They were worried about being branded gay bashers if they tried to enforce common decency laws.

Yeah, I know, the original posting went on to detail 'acts' like knitting and reading, but come on, that isn't what the poster was going for with the title. The posting tried to encourage anyone of any orientation to go and be on hand for whatever takes place and that does concern me. If this event degenerates into the kind of thing that happens elsewhere, then I don't want Tom's, Dick's, Harry's or Mary's kids to see it, be associated with it, condone it, or support it.

So, on Oct 11th, show some real pride and keep it real, but keep it calm, and keep it in your pants.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good
--0-1202388685-1128702267=:87729

<DIV>What offends me is the sensationalistic approach these gay pride events try to use to somehow shock us into numb acceptance of lewd and lascivious actions that even straights couldn't get away with in public.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I can only hope the Cleveland event will be tamer than the ones that go on in NY and LA. Stuff at those events can't even be broadcast so I saw one reporter interviewing a cop wondering why they didn't stop it. The basic reason? They were worried about being branded gay bashers if they tried to enforce common decency laws. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Yeah, I know, the original posting went on to detail 'acts' like knitting and reading, but come on, that isn't what the poster was going for with the title. The posting tried to encourage anyone of any orientation to go and be on hand for whatever takes place and that does concern me. If this event degenerates into the kind of thing that happens elsewhere, then I don't want Tom's, Dick's, Harry's or Mary's kids to see it, be associated with it, condone it, or support it.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>So, on Oct 11th, show some real pride and keep it real, but keep it calm, and keep it in your pants.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! for Good<br>

--0-1202388685-1128702267=:87729--