[NEohioPAL]Gayday, gayday, calling in for backup!

Mike Norton michael.a.norton at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 7 09:49:43 PDT 2005

--0-1852528959-1128703783=:2567

Hi Fred,

Are you gay?  Haha, just kidding--ya know, here's my 2 cents: I think Mary Davis summed up the argument best when she said "I think [the Public Square event's] a great idea, but I guess it's important that no one "Juggle" at an intersection or they might get arrested."  I've had all kinds of friends who've been plowed for juggling at intersections--such is life.  And all have done their best to get back up on their feet again. Myself included.

Nice forum.  I should add that my latest screenplay, "Body Jumpers", a low-budget psychological horror story, has a strong underlying element of perversion--the human kind that transcends sexual orientation, gender identities, race, class, science, religion or creed.    If anyone's interested in getting involved this October (the month of ghosts and goblins), drop me a line; I'll send you the script.

Thanks!

Mike Norton
Writer.Director.Webologist

--0-1852528959-1128703783=:2567

<DIV><FONT face=arial>Hi Fred,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial>Are you gay?  Haha, just kidding--ya know, here's my 2 cents: I think Mary Davis summed up the argument best when she said "<FONT size=4>I think [the Public Square event's] a great idea, but I guess it's important that no one "Juggle" at an intersection or they might get arrested."  I've had all kinds of friends who've been plowed for juggling at intersections--such is life.  And all have done their best to get back up on their feet again. Myself included.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial size=4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial size=4>Nice forum.  I should add that my latest screenplay, "Body Jumpers", a low-budget psychological horror story, has a strong underlying element of perversion--the human kind that transcends sexual orientation, gender identities, race, class, science, religion or creed.    If anyone's interested in getting involved this October (the month of ghosts and goblins), drop me a line; I'll send you the script.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial size=4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial size=4>Thanks!<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial size=4>Mike Norton</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4><FONT face=arial>Writer.Director.Webologist</FONT></DIV></FONT>
--0-1852528959-1128703783=:2567--