[NEohioPAL]SRCA receives Ohio Arts Council "Arts Access" Grant for 2006

Jeff Ingram jingram3 at neo.rr.com
Mon Oct 17 10:13:49 PDT 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3212399629_340712_MIME_Part

Greetings,

Standing Rock Cultural Arts is proud to announce that we have received a
2006 Arts Access Grant from the Ohio Arts Council.  We our especially
honored to receive a score of 94, ranking us 2nd out of 84 applicants in
Ohio among small to mid-size arts organizations.  These grants are highly
competitive and enable small organizations bring art to the community.  We
are very grateful to receive this support from the Council and wish to than=
Susan DePasquale, the northeast Ohio representative, and Wayne Lawson, the
executive director, for all their efforts in promoting arts and culture in
Ohio.  Details and a scorecard of the grant review can be found here.

Thank you for supporting the Arts,

Jeff Ingram/Executive Director
Standing Rock Cultural Arts
257 N. Water St., Kent, OH  44240
330-673-4970
info at standingrock.net
www.standingrock.net

Why the OAC Supports the Arts Access Program

The Ohio Arts Council believes that state tax dollars invested in small and
emerging arts organizations strengthen the presence of the arts in Ohio
communities and affirm the inherent value of the arts to all Ohioans.

The arts are universal: Great music is not heard exclusively in great music
halls, and not every exquisite sculpture debuts in a fine art gallery.
Amazing poetry is written every day by elementary school children. Arts
experiences take place in every Ohio city and town, by Ohioans of every age
and level of ability, and across every income level and tax bracket. As a
state agency, the OAC works hard to ensure that valuable, meaningful arts
experiences are available to all Ohioans, especially those in geographicall=
isolated or underserved areas where the impact of the arts can be the most
powerful.=20

The OAC broadens access to the arts statewide by assisting emerging arts
organizations during their formative years and by providing support to smal=
arts organizations on an ongoing basis. Through the Arts Access program, th=
OAC works to fulfill our mission to serve all Ohioans equitably and to
provide services that are accessible to all.

What the Program Supports

The Arts Access program provides funds for organizations that have never
before applied for OAC funding, startup organizations, community-driven
one-time projects, and organizations with budgets under $25,000. Because th=
OAC seeks to improve access to arts experiences for all Ohioans, this grant
category was developed to provide for the unique needs typically exhibited
by these applicants, including operational expenses and special project
costs.=20

Arts Access grants are competitive; the most successful applications plan
carefully and work to assemble a broad base of local financial support for
their activity.

Ohio Arts Council Scorecard in response to Standing Rock Cultural Arts=B9
application for a 2006 Arts Access Grant.

Re: Arts Access Panel Review Scores
The Ohio Arts Council=B9s Arts Access Advisory Panel met on April 11 - 13,
2005 to review
applications received on the March 1st deadline for FY2006. Below are the
scores for these
applications.
Maximum number of points allowed in each criterion for Arts Access:

Artistic/Educational/Cultural Value The highest score is
25 points

Community Participation & Accessibility The highest score is            35
points

Planning, Evaluation and Documentation The highest score is
25 points

Organizational and Financial Management The highest score is
15 points

TOTAL POINTS POSSIBLE 100 POINTS

Criteria Averages
Artistic/educational/cultural merit    24
Community participation    33
Evaluation and planning    23
Organizational/financial merit    14
Master Score    94
# Panelists    8
 =20
Additional Notes for this Grant:

Panel Meeting Summary Comments:
a. a wonderful community resource
b. offers arts and community programs that are diverse,
creative and easily accessible to all
c. love the children's playwriting course and play
d. small, talented and dedicated staff
e. support materials well presented
f. great letters of support and partnership

Should you have questions on these scores, please contact your regional
program
coordinator here at the OAC at 614/466-2613 or by e-mail
(susan.depasquale at oac.state.oh.us;
kathy.cain at oac.state.oh.us; pat.henahan at oac.state.oh.us)

Average Artistic/Educational/Cultural Value  (AECV)
Average Community Participation & Accessibility (CP&A)\
Average Planning, Evaluation & Documentation (PE&D)
Average Organizational & Financial Management (O&FM)

Rank                                     Total Score     AECV  CP&A  PE&D
O&FM

1.  Short North Business Association          95                  24
34              23                   14

2. Standing Rock Cultural Arts       94              24        33        23
14

3.  St Joseph Montessori School                  94                  24
33              23                     14

4.  Newark Midland Theatre                        93                  23
33             23                     14
Association Inc.=20

5.  Steinert Glass School                               92
24          32              23                    13

6.  Passport Project                                          92
23         33              23                    13

7.  Contemporary Youth Orchestra            91                  23
32              23                 13

8.  Bottom Dog Press Inc                              91             24
32               22                     13

9.  Cleveland Shakespeare Festival            91             24
32              23                      13

10.  Stow Chamber Orchestra                     90             23
32              23                      12

11.  Westerville Civic Symphony                90             23
32              23                      12

12.  Progressive Arts Alliance Inc               90            24
32              22                       12

13.  Storytellers Of Central Ohio              89            23
32              22                       12

14.  Ohio Dance Theatre                             89            23
31               22                       13

15.  Gabrod Inc                                             89            2=
3
31              22                        13

16.  New Stage Collective                          89            23
31             22                         13

17.  Blue Ash Montgomery
Symphony Orchestra                                 89            23
31              22                          23

18.  Put-in-Bay Arts Council                    88            22
33              22                          11

19.  Henry H Stambaugh
Auditorium Association                            88            23
32               21                          12

20.  Cleveland Chamber Symphony
Council Inc.                                                 88           2=
4
29               22                          13

21.  Ohio Performing Arts Institute         88          22              31
22                          13

22.   Red Hawk American Indian
Cultural Society                                       88             23
32                20                         13

23.   Ohio University*                              88             23
31                21                         13

24.  Village Productions                          87              23
31               21                          12

25.  Beavercreek Music Parents
Association                                               87              2=
3
31               21                         12

26.  Ingenuity Cleveland Festival
of Arts and Technology                          87                23
31              21                           13

27.  Ravensun                                           87               22
31             21                             13

28.  Tiffin Theatre Inc                            87              23
30            21                              13

29.  College Community Arts
Council                                                     87
22            31              21                             13

30.  Quilt Surface Design
Foundation of Columbus                        86             24
31               21                            10

31.  Multi-Development Services
of Stark County                                      86              23
31               20                            12

32.  Noble County Historical
Society Inc                                               86              2=
1
32              21                             12

33.   Antioch College                              86             23
30               21                             12

34.  Ohio Salt Fork Arts & Crafts
Foundation                                              86            23
31                20                            12

35.  Black Swamp Arts Council            86            22             31
20                            13

36.  Sunday Creek Associates*             85           23             31
20                            11

37.  Village of New Concord                 85            21             31
21                            12

38.  Eastern Ohio Arts Council            85           22             28
22                             13

39.  Film Council Of Greater
Columbus                                               84           24
27                 21                            12

40.  Lithopolis Area Fine Arts
Association, Inc.                                     84          23
30                 19                             12

41.  City of Greenfield                        84            21
30                 20                              13

42.  Ashtabula County                        83            22
32                 19                              10

43.  Toronto Area Chamber of
Commerce                                           83            20
33                    19                            11

44.  Muskingum Valley
Symphonic Winds                              83            20
31                  20                             12

45.Portsmouth Community
Orchestra                                            83            22
29                 20                             12

46.  Miami Valley Symphony
Orchestra                                            83           21
30                 20                             12

47.  New Straitsville History
Group                                                   83          21
30                  20                             12

48.  Wright State University*           82          22                 28
20                             12

49.  Southwest Community
Chorus Foundation                           81         21
29                 19                             12

50.  Main Street Reading Series     81        22                    27
20                             12

51.  Arts in Strongsville                   80         21
29                    18                           12

52.  Bowling Green State
University                                         80           21
27                   20                            12

53.  Cesear's Forum                       79            23
24                    20                           12

54.  Etruscan Press                         78           22
25                    19                            12

55.American Indian
Intertribal Association                  76           21
28                     17                           10

56.  Your Human Resource
Center                                            70            21
22                    17                            10

57.  University of Cincinnati      *0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
58.  COSI Toledo                           0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
59.  Minerva Area Community
Charitable Trust Assn                  0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
60.  Middletown Historical
Society                                            0 Not Voted Into Scoring
Round
61.  Foluke Cultural Arts
Center Inc                                     0 Not Voted Into Scoring
Round
62.  Urban Mission Ministries
Inc                                                  0 Not Voted Into
Scoring Round
63.  City of Cuyahoga Falls        0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
64.  Canton Ohio Chapter of
the Barbershop Harmony Society 0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
65.  University of Toledo
Alumni Association                     0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
66.  Warren County Historical
Society                                          0 Not Voted Into Scoring
Round
67.  NrityaArapana School
of Dance                                        0 Not Voted Into Scoring
Round
68.  World Piano Competition
Inc                                                  0 Not Voted Into
Scoring Round
69.  Center for Independent
Living Options Inc                       0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
70.  Hiram Poetry Review           0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
71.  First Capital District of
Chillicothe Community
Urban Redevelopment                 0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
72.  University of Findlay            0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
73.  Ohio State University
Hillel Foundation                         0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
74.  KIACA Gallery                       0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
75.  OCCHA                                  0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
76.  Ujima Theatre                       0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round
77.  Eastern Maumee Bay
Arts Council                                 0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round

-

Thank you for supporting the Arts

--MS_Mac_OE_3212399629_340712_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>SRCA receives Ohio Arts Council "Arts Access" Grant for 20=
06</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>Greetings,<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Standing Rock Cultural Arts is proud to announce that we have received a 20=
06 Arts Access Grant from the Ohio Arts Council.  <FONT COLOR=3D"#880000"=
><I>We our especially honored to receive a score of 94, ranking us 2<U>nd</U=
> out of 84 applicants in Ohio among small to mid-size arts organizations.</=
I></FONT>  These grants are highly competitive and enable small organiz=
ations bring art to the community.  We are very grateful to receive thi=
s support from the Council and wish to thank Susan DePasquale, the northeast=
 Ohio representative, and Wayne Lawson, the executive director, for all thei=
r efforts in promoting arts and culture in Ohio.  Details and a scoreca=
rd of the grant review can be found here.<BR>
<BR>
Thank you for supporting the Arts,<BR>
<BR>
</B><FONT FACE=3D"Gadget">Jeff Ingram/Executive Director<BR>
Standing Rock Cultural Arts<BR>
257 N. Water St., Kent, OH  44240<BR>
330-673-4970<BR>
info at standingrock.net<BR>
www.standingrock.net<BR>
</FONT><B><BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#222222">Why the OAC Supports the Arts Access Program<BR>
</FONT></B><FONT COLOR=3D"#222222"><BR>
<B><BR>
The Ohio Arts Council believes that state tax dollars invested in small and=
 emerging arts organizations strengthen the presence of the arts in Ohio com=
munities and affirm the inherent value of the arts to all Ohioans. <BR>
<BR>
The arts are universal: Great music is not heard exclusively in great music=
 halls, and not every exquisite sculpture debuts in a fine art gallery. Amaz=
ing poetry is written every day by elementary school children. Arts experien=
ces take place in every Ohio city and town, by Ohioans of every age and leve=
l of ability, and across every income level and tax bracket. As a state agen=
cy, the OAC works hard to ensure that valuable, meaningful arts experiences =
are available to all Ohioans, especially those in geographically isolated or=
 underserved areas where the impact of the arts can be the most powerful. <B=

<BR>
The OAC broadens access to the arts statewide by assisting emerging arts or=
ganizations during their formative years and by providing support to small a=
rts organizations on an ongoing basis. Through the Arts Access program, the =
OAC works to fulfill our mission to serve all Ohioans equitably and to provi=
de services that are accessible to all. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</B></FONT><B><FONT COLOR=3D"#996600">What the Program Supports<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#222222"><BR>
The Arts Access program provides funds for organizations that have never be=
fore applied for OAC funding, startup organizations, community-driven one-ti=
me projects, and organizations with budgets under $25,000. Because the OAC s=
eeks to improve access to arts experiences for all Ohioans, this grant categ=
ory was developed to provide for the unique needs typically exhibited by the=
se applicants, including operational expenses and </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#99660=
0"><U>special project</U></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#222222"> costs. <BR>
<BR>
Arts Access grants are competitive; the most successful applications plan c=
arefully and work to assemble a broad base of local financial support for th=
eir activity.<BR>
</FONT><U><BR>
<BR>
Ohio Arts Council Scorecard in response to Standing Rock Cultural Arts=B9 app=
lication for a 2006 Arts Access Grant</U>.<BR>
<BR>
<FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Re: Arts Access Panel Review Scores<BR>
The Ohio Arts Council=B9s Arts Access Advisory Panel met on April 11 - 13, 20=
05 to review<BR>
applications received on the March 1st deadline for FY2006. Below are the s=
cores for these<BR>
applications.<BR>
Maximum number of points allowed in each criterion for Arts Access:<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"4">Artistic/Educational/Cultural Value</FONT> <FONT COLOR=3D"#222=
222">The highest score is         &n=
bsp;            =
         25 points<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"4">Community Participation & Accessibility</FONT> The highe=
st score is           &nbs=
p;35 points<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"4">Planning, Evaluation and Documentation</FONT> The highest sc=
ore is            &nb=
sp;      25 points<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"4">Organizational and Financial Management</FONT> The highest s=
core is            &n=
bsp;   15 points<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT></B><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><FONT COLOR=3D"#222222"><H2>TO=
TAL POINTS POSSIBLE 100 POINTS<BR>
</H2></FONT></FONT><B><BR>
Criteria Averages<BR>
Artistic/educational/cultural merit</B>    24<BR>
<B>Community participation</B>    33<BR>
<B>Evaluation and planning</B>    23<BR>
<B>Organizational/financial merit</B>    14<BR>
<B>Master Score    94<BR>
# Panelists</B>    8<BR>
   <BR>
<B>Additional Notes for this Grant:<BR>
<BR>
Panel Meeting Summary Comments:<BR>
</B>a. a wonderful community resource <BR>
b. offers arts and community programs that are diverse, <BR>
creative and easily accessible to all<BR>
c. love the children's playwriting course and play<BR>
d. small, talented and dedicated staff <BR>
e. support materials well presented<BR>
f. great letters of support and partnership<BR>
<FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"><B><BR>
Should you have questions on these scores, please contact your regional pro=
gram<BR>
coordinator here at the OAC at 614/466-2613 or by e-mail (<FONT COLOR=3D"#000=
0FF"><U>susan.depasquale at oac.state.oh.us</U></FONT>;<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>kathy.cain at oac.state.oh.us</U></FONT>; <FONT COLOR=
=3D"#0000FF"><U>pat.henahan at oac.state.oh.us</U></FONT>)<BR>
<BR>
Average Artistic/Educational/Cultural Value  (AECV)<BR>
Average Community Participation & Accessibility (CP&A)\<BR>
Average Planning, Evaluation & Documentation (PE&D)<BR>
Average Organizational & Financial Management (O&FM)<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#333333"><BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"4">Rank         =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;  Total Score     <FONT COLOR=3D"#333333">AE=
CV  CP&A  PE&D  O&FM<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#333333"><BR>
</FONT>1.  Short North Business Association     &n=
bsp;    <FONT SIZE=3D"4">95</FONT>    &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;24          34   &=
nbsp;          23  &n=
bsp;            =
    14<BR>
<BR>
</B><H3>2. Standing Rock Cultural Arts       =
94             &=
nbsp;24        33    &nbsp=
;   23          =
    14<BR>
</H3><B><BR>
3.  St Joseph Montessori School       &n=
bsp;          94  &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  24         33 &nbsp=
;            23 =
            &nbs=
p;       14<BR>
<BR>
4.  Newark Midland Theatre        &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;   93          =
        23     &=
nbsp;    33        &n=
bsp;    23        &nb=
sp;            1=
4<BR>
Association Inc. <BR>
<BR>
5.  Steinert Glass School        &n=
bsp;            =
          92   &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
; 24          32  &nb=
sp;           23 &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;     13<BR>
<BR>
6.  Passport Project         &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;       92     &nbs=
p;           23 &nbsp=
;       33      =
        23     &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;  13<BR>
<BR>
7.  Contemporary Youth Orchestra       &=
nbsp;    91        &n=
bsp;         23   &nb=
sp;          32  &nbs=
p;           23 &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;  13<BR>
<BR>
8.  Bottom Dog Press Inc        &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;        91    &n=
bsp;        24    &nb=
sp;         32   &nbs=
p;           22 &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;      13<BR>
<BR>
9.  Cleveland Shakespeare Festival      &nbsp=
;     91        =
     24        &=
nbsp;     32       &n=
bsp;      23      &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  13<BR>
<BR>
10.  Stow Chamber Orchestra        =
            &nbs=
p;90            &nbsp=
;23             =
 32            &=
nbsp; 23           &n=
bsp;          12<BR>
<BR>
11.  Westerville Civic Symphony       &n=
bsp;        90    &nb=
sp;        23    &nbs=
p;         32   &nbsp=
;          23   =
            &nbs=
p;      12<BR>
<BR>
12.  Progressive Arts Alliance Inc      &nbsp=
;        90     =
       24      &=
nbsp;       32     &n=
bsp;        22    &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;     12<BR>
<BR>
13.  Storytellers Of Central Ohio       =
       89      &=
nbsp;     23       &n=
bsp;      32      &nb=
sp;       22     &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;    12<BR>
<BR>
14.  Ohio Dance Theatre        &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;       89     &nb=
sp;      23      &nbs=
p;       31     &nbsp=
;         22    =
            &nbs=
p;      13<BR>
<BR>
15.  Gabrod Inc          =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;         89   &nb=
sp;        23    &nbs=
p;          31  &nbsp=
;           22  =
            &nbs=
p;         13<BR>
<BR>
16.  New Stage Collective        &n=
bsp;            =
     89        &=
nbsp;   23         &n=
bsp;     31       &nb=
sp;     22       &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;    13<BR>
<BR>
17.  Blue Ash Montgomery<BR>
Symphony Orchestra          &n=
bsp;            =
          89   &=
nbsp;        23    &n=
bsp;        31    &nb=
sp;         22   &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;         23<BR>
<BR>
18.  Put-in-Bay Arts Council       &nbsp=
;            88 =
           22  &=
nbsp;           33 &n=
bsp;            =
22             &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;11<BR>
<BR>
19.  Henry H Stambaugh<BR>
Auditorium Association         &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;     88       &nb=
sp;    23        &nbs=
p;    32        &nbsp=
;      21       =
            &nbs=
p;      12<BR>
<BR>
20.  Cleveland Chamber Symphony<BR>
Council Inc.           &n=
bsp;            =
            &nbs=
p;            88=
           24   =
          29   &=
nbsp;           22 &n=
bsp;            =
            13<B=

<BR>
21.  Ohio Performing Arts Institute      &nbs=
p;  88          22 &n=
bsp;            =
31             &=
nbsp; 22           &n=
bsp;            =
  13<BR>
<BR>
22.   Red Hawk American Indian<BR>
Cultural Society          &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
   88          &=
nbsp;  23          &n=
bsp;  32          &nb=
sp;     20       &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;    13<BR>
<BR>
23.   Ohio University*        =
            &nbs=
p;         88   &nbsp=
;         23    =
         31    &=
nbsp;           21 &n=
bsp;            =
           13<BR>
<BR>
24.  Village Productions        &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;    87        &n=
bsp;     23       &nb=
sp;     31       &nbs=
p;       21     &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;       12<BR>
<BR>
25.  Beavercreek Music Parents<BR>
Association           &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;          87   =
           23  &=
nbsp;           31 &n=
bsp;            =
 21            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;12<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
26.  Ingenuity Cleveland Festival<BR>
of Arts and Technology         &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;   87         &nb=
sp;      23      &nbs=
p;     31       &nbsp=
;      21       =
            &nbs=
p;       13<BR>
<BR>
27.  Ravensun          &n=
bsp;            =
            &nbs=
p;       87     &nbsp=
;         22    =
        31     &=
nbsp;       21     &n=
bsp;            =
           13<BR>
<BR>
28.  Tiffin Theatre Inc        &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;      87      &nb=
sp;       23     &nbs=
p;       30     &nbsp=
;      21       =
            &nbs=
p;          13<BR>
<BR>
29.  College Community Arts<BR>
Council            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  87          &n=
bsp;   22         &nb=
sp;  31          &nbs=
p;   21         &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;      13<BR>
<BR>
30.  Quilt Surface Design<BR>
Foundation of Columbus         &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp; 86           &nb=
sp; 24           &nbs=
p;31            &nbsp=
;  21           =
            &nbs=
p;    10<BR>
<BR>
31.  Multi-Development Services<BR>
of Stark County          &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp; 86           &n=
bsp;  23          &nb=
sp; 31           &nbs=
p;   20         &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;     12<BR>
<BR>
32.  Noble County Historical <BR>
Society Inc           &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;          86   =
           21  &=
nbsp;         32   &n=
bsp;          21  &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
; 12<BR>
<BR>
33.   Antioch College        &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;         86    =
         23    &=
nbsp;       30     &n=
bsp;         21   &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;12<BR>
<BR>
34.  Ohio Salt Fork Arts & Crafts<BR>
Foundation           &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
         86    &=
nbsp;       23     &n=
bsp;       31     &nb=
sp;          20  &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
12<BR>
<BR>
35.  Black Swamp Arts Council       &nbs=
p;    86        &nbsp=
;   22          =
   31          &=
nbsp;      20      &n=
bsp;            =
         13<BR>
<BR>
36.  Sunday Creek Associates*       &nbs=
p;     85       &nbsp=
;   23          =
   31          &=
nbsp;      20      &n=
bsp;            =
         11<BR>
<BR>
37.  Village of New Concord        =
         85    &=
nbsp;       21     &n=
bsp;       31     &nb=
sp;           21 &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
 12<BR>
<BR>
38.  Eastern Ohio Arts Council       &nb=
sp;    85        &nbs=
p;  22          &nbsp=
;  28           =
      22       &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;         13<BR>
<BR>
39.  Film Council Of Greater <BR>
Columbus            =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;         84   &nb=
sp;       24     &nbs=
p;        27    &nbsp=
;            21 =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp; 12<BR>
<BR>
40.  Lithopolis Area Fine Arts <BR>
Association, Inc.          &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
; 84          23  &nb=
sp;           30 &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;  19          &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;     12<BR>
<BR>
41.  City of Greenfield        &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;  84          &nb=
sp; 21           &nbs=
p;  30          &nbsp=
;      20       =
            &nbs=
p;          13<BR>
<BR>
42.  Ashtabula County         =
            &nbs=
p;  83          &nbsp=
; 22            =
  32           &=
nbsp;     19       &n=
bsp;            =
          10<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
43.  Toronto Area Chamber of<BR>
Commerce            =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;     83       &nb=
sp;    20        &nbs=
p;     33       &nbsp=
;            19 =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp; 11<BR>
<BR>
44.  Muskingum Valley <BR>
Symphonic Winds          &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;      83      &nbs=
p;     20       &nbsp=
;       31      =
            20 &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;  12<BR>
<BR>
45.Portsmouth Community<BR>
Orchestra           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;      83      &n=
bsp;     22       &nb=
sp;       29     &nbs=
p;           20 &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp; 12<BR>
<BR>
46.  Miami Valley Symphony<BR>
Orchestra           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;      83      &n=
bsp;    21        &nb=
sp;        30    &nbs=
p;            20=
             &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;  12<BR>
<BR>
47.  New Straitsville History<BR>
Group            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;83          21   &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
; 30            =
      20       &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;         12<BR>
<BR>
48.  Wright State University*       &nbs=
p;   82         &nbsp=
;22             =
    28         &=
nbsp;        20    &n=
bsp;            =
            12<B=

<BR>
49.  Southwest Community <BR>
Chorus Foundation          &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;   81         21=
             &nb=
sp;      29      &nbs=
p;          19  &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;12<BR>
<BR>
50.  Main Street Reading Series     81  &nbsp=
;     22        =
            27 &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;    20         =
            &nbs=
p;       12<BR>
<BR>
51.  Arts in Strongsville        &n=
bsp;          80  &nb=
sp;      21      &nbs=
p;            29=
             &nb=
sp;      18      &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;       12<BR>
<BR>
52.  Bowling Green State<BR>
University           &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
    80         &=
nbsp; 21           &n=
bsp;       27     &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;20            &n=
bsp;            =
   12<BR>
<BR>
53.  Cesear's Forum         &n=
bsp;            =
 79            2=
3             &n=
bsp;     24       &nb=
sp;            2=
0             &n=
bsp;            =
 12<BR>
<BR>
54.  Etruscan Press         &n=
bsp;            =
   78          &=
nbsp;22            &n=
bsp;      25      &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;19            &n=
bsp;            =
   12<BR>
<BR>
55.American Indian<BR>
Intertribal Association         &nb=
sp;        76    &nbs=
p;      21      &nbsp=
;            28 =
            &nbs=
p;       17     &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;        10<BR>
<BR>
56.  Your Human Resource<BR>
Center            &n=
bsp;            =
            &nbs=
p;      70      &nbsp=
;     21        =
           22  &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;     17        =
            &nbs=
p;       10<BR>
<BR>
57.  University of Cincinnati      *0 Not Vot=
ed Into Scoring Round<BR>
58.  COSI Toledo         &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;    0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
59.  Minerva Area Community<BR>
Charitable Trust Assn         &nbsp=
;        0 Not Voted Into Scoring Ro=
und<BR>
60.  Middletown Historical<BR>
Society            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;      0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
61.  Foluke Cultural Arts<BR>
Center Inc           &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;            =
0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
62.  Urban Mission Ministries<BR>
Inc            &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           0 Not=
 Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
63.  City of Cuyahoga Falls        =
0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round <BR>
64.  Canton Ohio Chapter of <BR>
the Barbershop Harmony Society 0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
65.  University of Toledo<BR>
Alumni Association          &n=
bsp;          0 Not Voted =
Into Scoring Round<BR>
66.  Warren County Historical<BR>
Society            &=
nbsp;           &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;    0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
67.  NrityaArapana School<BR>
of Dance            =
            &nbs=
p;            &n=
bsp;  0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
68.  World Piano Competition<BR>
Inc            &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;           0 Not=
 Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
69.  Center for Independent <BR>
Living Options Inc          &n=
bsp;            =
0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
70.  Hiram Poetry Review        &nb=
sp;  0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
71.  First Capital District of<BR>
Chillicothe Community<BR>
Urban Redevelopment          &=
nbsp;      0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
72.  University of Findlay        &=
nbsp;   0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
73.  Ohio State University<BR>
Hillel Foundation          &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp; 0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
74.  KIACA Gallery         &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
75.  OCCHA          &nbsp=
;            &nb=
sp;          0 Not Voted I=
nto Scoring Round<BR>
76.  Ujima Theatre         &nb=
sp;            &=
nbsp;0 Not Voted Into Scoring Round<BR>
77.  Eastern Maumee Bay<BR>
Arts Council           &n=
bsp;            =
         0 Not Voted Into Scori=
ng Round<BR>
<BR>
</B></FONT><B><FONT COLOR=3D"#222222"><BR>
Thank you for supporting the Arts<BR>
</FONT></B>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3212399629_340712_MIME_Part--