[NEohioPAL]RE: MAD HOT BALLROOM at Stocker Arts Center 11/18

Chris Mezzolesta mezzolesta at ameritech.net
Thu Nov 3 14:41:27 PST 2005

I highly recommend this to anyone with a heart....it's amazing how
the kids manage to stay innocent in the face of their surroundings,
and keep their concentration on learning to dance...Saw this at
Cedar-Lee with my wife and daughter, and we just rented it on
DVD...some may feel there's a "cutesy-poo" factor in the film but to
me that is its charm - these kids are real. A fine film, and one
built on positivity in the midst of all the Hollywood gorefests.