[NEohioPAL]Sectional Couch/ Queen Size Pillow Top Mattress/Box Spring Set

Melanie Buechler melaniebuechler at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 07:22:35 PST 2005

--0-152551131-1131981755=:26859

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm still allowed to do this, but If I am- GREAT!

I am heading out west and I need to sell my fabulous ultra comfortable bed.  I bought it last Feb. for $1200, selling now for $600.  It is a Queen Size Pillow top mattress with box spring, I even have the bed frame that I can give you too.  I think the brand is Kingsdown or something like that.

I also have a sectional faux suede, olive green couch for sale.  This I bought just 2 months ago for $1100.  Hardley Used.  Selling now for $900(OBO).  Fabulous couch, comfortable as well.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks for your help
Melanie

---------------------------------
--0-152551131-1131981755=:26859

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm not sure if I'm still allowed to do this, but If I am- GREAT!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am heading out west and I need to sell my fabulous ultra comfortable bed.  I bought it last Feb. for $1200, selling now for $600.  It is a Queen Size Pillow top mattress with box spring, I even have the bed frame that I can give you too.  I think the brand is Kingsdown or something like that.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I also have a sectional faux suede, olive green couch for sale.  This I bought just 2 months ago for $1100.  Hardley Used.  Selling now for $900(OBO).  Fabulous couch, comfortable as well.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Let me know if anyone is interested.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your help</DIV>
<DIV>Melanie</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-152551131-1131981755=:26859--