[NEohioPAL]Bad move having auditions only online

Ksenia Roshchakovsky ksenia at clvhts.com
Mon Nov 14 07:28:23 PST 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3214808904_2104668_MIME_Part

Hi John,

I strongly disagree with your decision to relegate auditions to be listed
online only.  At most, the audition listing occupied a quarter of the page
in the past.  That's hardly of phone book magnitude.  And if we follow the
"logic" that since most people have a computer there's no need to include
audition listings in the newspaper, then why do we need to read and
subscribe to a newspaper since we can just go online and get the same info?
It's a bad move.

Ksenia

Ksenia Roshchakovsky
Cain Park Public Relations/Marketing
mailing address: 40 Severance Circle
Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
ksenia at clvhts.com
216-291-5792 (September-April 12, 2006)
216-291-3705 FAX (September-April 12, 2006)
216-371-3000 (April 13-August 24, 2006)
216-371-6995 FAX (April 13-August 24, 2006)
http://www.cainpark.com