[NEohioPAL]THANKS for appropriate shows for grades 6-8

Tammy Warner warnert70 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 22:01:31 PST 2005

--0-1248347406-1132380091=:13168

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions!!!  We are trying to get "Cheaper by the Dozen" approved.  I have a nice list started from people who sent me ideas--thanks a bunch.  Hopefully, the administration will go with the one we gave them.  I appreciate everyone taking the time to send ideas to me!!!  What an AWESOME community to be a part of.

  Tammy Palermo

--0-1248347406-1132380091=:13168

<DIV id=RTEContent>Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions!!!  We are trying to get "Cheaper by the Dozen" approved.  I have a nice list started from people who sent me ideas--thanks a bunch.  Hopefully, the administration will go with the one we gave them.  I appreciate everyone taking the time to send ideas to me!!!  What an AWESOME community to be a part of.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Tammy Palermo</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-1248347406-1132380091=:13168--