[NEohioPAL]I need a job

Patrick Clement pjsings at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 27 11:16:41 PST 2005

--0-1547616902-1133119001=:60386

Happy Holidays everyone! I'm sending out a post for a job....I need a job for December...anything offers or ideas would be great!!  Even not theatre related wold be great....I just need the extra cash this year.Thanks and stay fabulous!

Best,
Patrick Clement

--0-1547616902-1133119001=:60386

<DIV>Happy Holidays everyone! I'm sending out a post for a job....I need a job for December...anything offers or ideas would be great!!  Even not theatre related wold be great....I just need the extra cash this year.Thanks and stay fabulous!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Best, </DIV>
<DIV>Patrick Clement</DIV>
--0-1547616902-1133119001=:60386--