[NEohioPAL]looking for a mandolin

JWShofner at aol.com JWShofner at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 10:25:41 PST 2006

-------------------------------1139423141

Hello Listfellows,

I'm looking for a mandolin to learn to play. I'm primarily interested in
bluegrass, so would prefer an f-style. Wal-Mart has the a-body style with
f-style holes for $80, just so you know the price range I'm in, unless I  find
something particularly nice-sounding. Ebay also has some deals, but  I'd prefer to
hear it before buying. So if you have one you don't play and are  interested
in selling it, please contact me.Any info on local lessons would be
appreciated, too!

Thanks!
Wes

-------------------------------1139423141

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1505" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello Listfellows,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm looking for a mandolin to learn to play. I'm primarily interested i=
n=20
bluegrass, so would prefer an f-style. Wal-Mart has the a-body style with=20
f-style holes for $80, just so you know the price range I'm in, unless =
I=20
find something particularly nice-sounding. Ebay also has some deals, bu=
t=20
I'd prefer to hear it before buying. So if you have one you don't play and a=
re=20
interested in selling it, please contact me.Any info on local lessons would=20=
be=20
appreciated, too!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>