[NEohioPAL]Mambo Italiano at KSU Trumbull

Mi©hael _ mprozaic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:23:36 PST 2006

PRESS RELEASE
TO: ALL MEDIA SOURCES
FROM: KENT TRUMBULL THEATRE
RE: MAMBO ITALIANO
DIRECTOR: DANIEL-RAYMOND NADON
TECHNICAL DIRECTION: MICHELLE HARVEY

Kent Trumbull Theatre is proud to present our upcoming performances of
Mambo Italiano.  This will be the regional premier of this Quebecois
comedy.   You may remember the film starring Paul Sorvino. Mambo
Italiano was written by Steve Gallucio and is directed by Daniel-
Raymond Nadon.  The press has compared it as a gay version of My Big
Fat Greek Wedding.  Find out what madcap adventures ensue when a young
gay man comes out to his traditional Italian American family! We find
the play to be a cross between Moonstruck and The Birdcage.  The show
takes place Mar 17-19, 24-26.  All shows are at 8pm except Sundays at
3pm.

Call 675-8887 for details.

The Kent Trumbull Theatre is located at 4314 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.