[NEOPAL]We need a choreagrapher and Ray Shaw and Jerry Macek

Michael Lenzo gotfunproductions at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:01:49 PST 2006

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE><A href="http://www.aintwegotfun.com/">http://www.aintwegotfun.com/</A></DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>If you are a choreagrapher or know one one who may be interested please reply to this email.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>We need someone familiar with 20s style dance specifically with Tap, Tango and Charleston.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>We are trying to contact Ray Shaw or Jerry Macek to see if either are interested.  Please pass this on to them if you know how to reach them.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>