[NEOPAL]Royalton Players Auditions for Youth Production

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 06:34:33 PST 2006

Royalton Players Announces Auditions for its original
family musical:

"Mac the Yak Goes to Camp"
By: Annmarie Steffes and Bill Gajewski

Following the success of its past performance,
Royalton Players is holding auditions for the next
installment of its original production, Mac the Yak
Goes to Camp.

Director Bill Gajewski is looking for:

13 kids from the ages of 8-14.

7 young adults between 15 and 25 to take on the role
of camp counselors.

3 adult women, and 1 adult male.

Auditions will run from 1pm to 5pm on March
25th and 26th and will include cold readings from the
script.

Due to the musical style of the production, it is
suggested that the kids and young adults prepare a
simple song for auditions.  Sheet music and
accompaniment is not necessary.

The auditions will be held at the Royalton Players’
home at the Edwin S. Griffins Masonic Lodge, 6320
Royalton Road, North Royalton, across from Arby’s
Restaurant.

Rehearsals for "Mac the Yak Goes to Camp" will
run mostly on the weekends until the final weeks.

Performances will be on June 23, 24, and 25th.  For
additional information, visit the Royalton Players
website at www.royaltonplayers.com or contact Bill
Gajewski at 440-877-0227.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy