[NEOPAL]Where to get formal directing training?

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 19:10:11 PDT 2006

--0-469142095-1144375811=:8844

Hi,

  I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this matter.  I have been involved in community theatre for almost six years and I was wondering if there was anywhere to take a class or learn the basic fundamentals of being a director.  I don't think I am actually going to do it till quite a few years from now, but I was wondering what the best way to get started.  I am only interested in learning to direct for adult shows, not on how to work in children's theatre.

  Thanks,

  Ken Milota

--0-469142095-1144375811=:8844

		<hr size=1>Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone Calls</a> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-469142095-1144375811=:8844--