[NEohioPAL]In Need of a Space... please help!!

Patrick Ciamacco PCiamacco at psas.org
Tue Jun 27 11:50:50 PDT 2006

	The Laughter League sketch comedy group is looking for a space to =
perform for one weekend in August. We are remounting a show that was a =
huge success. However, due to location, many interested people could not =
attend. We are now looking for somewhere closer to the city of =
Cleveland, to meet the requests of the interested public. If you have =
such a space for rent or know of someone to contact, please let me know =
ASAP. Thank you in advance.

** Our shows require little to no set and we would only need the space =
for the week of the performance. If you are a smaller theater and you =
aren't using your space often, letting us use your space could be extra =
income for your future budget. We are looking for a permanent/temporary =
home for a our group and would love to work with a willing theatre to =
help serve both of our needs. Please contact me to discuss possible =
arrangements.

Sincerely,=20
Patrick Ciamacco=20
Fax: 775-854-9480=20