[NEohioPAL]Looking 4 LEAD GUITAR PLAYER WHO SINGS (lead and harmony)

Music Is Life looking4musician2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 18:25:55 PDT 2006

--0-1318268552-1153445155=:21769

We are a working Cover/Variety band with lots of paying gigs. We are looking for a lead guitar player who can sing and do both very well. Female or male

We play weddings and corporate events (no bars) so we are looking for someone who wants to do this type of gig. We are not your typical boring wedding band. We are high energy and have fun on stage. If you are tired of smoky places, late hours and crappy pay, this is definitely the band for you.

We play a wide variety of styles, we are team players (no egoes) and fun to be around. We are looking for a reliable person who will do a great job every time and wants to do this type of gig long term. Reliable transportation a must. Drug free.

  Location: East Side