[NEohioPAL]Once Upon A Mattress auditions

Kim Lewis lewisjk at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 27 15:04:22 PDT 2006

--0-1610999392-1156716262=:22265

Carnation City Players will be holding additional auditions for our production of Once Upon A Mattress. Production dates are Nov 3- 19th Friday through Sundays. Additional auditions on Monday Aug. 28th at 7:00. We are specifically looking for people to fulfill the roles of Prince Dauntless and Sir Harry. Carnation City Players is located in Alliance Ohio. Our address is 450 East Market St. Any questions please respond to this email.