[NEohioPAL]Fwd: HELLWEEK HALLOWEEN PARTY meet the star of cracked jack smith

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 3 09:20:31 PDT 2006

--0-354922276-1159892431=:86938

--0-1958292464-1159892431=:86938

Note: forwarded message attached.
--0-1958292464-1159892431=:86938

<BR><BR>Note: forwarded message attached.

Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:18:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: eddie lengyel <eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: HELLWEEK HALLOWEEN PARTY meet the star of cracked jack smith
To: Neohiopal at listsfredsternfed.com

--0-2134365760-1159892287=:25064

Jack smith will be released out of the mental hospitol to make a special guest apperance at Hellweeks Halloween party! Meet the star of Cracked that everyone talks about Greg T He will be signing autoghraphs along with his co star Brenna Lee Roth these two are a modern day bonnie and clyde. I had the pleasure of meeting them both and i really found them both the most talented actor and actress to come out of cleveland, and I am looking forward to working with both of them in the future. Eddie Lengyel the director/writer/producer of Hellweek have a great day.