[NEohioPAL]Caricaturist available for October and November

mike leuszler leuszlermike at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 10:06:03 PDT 2006

--0-2085679733-1159895163=:12563

Greetings. My name is Mike Leuszler and I am a party caricaturist and I also do caricature commissions, which make great gifts. I am in the process of booking dates for October and November. If you need a party entertainer that gives out cool "party favors", i.e. caricatures, contact me via e-mail at mike.leuszler at gmail.com. You can find out more about what I do at mikeleuszler.com, my official website.

Feel free to e-mail any questions you might have.

Thanks.

Mike Leuszler
mikeleuszler.com

--0-2085679733-1159895163=:12563

		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-2085679733-1159895163=:12563--