[NEohioPAL]Shawn Thomas comes HOME (Free Concert)

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 10:32:14 PDT 2006

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV><FONT color=#000000></DIV>
<DIV>"...An Incredible Singer/Songwriter, not to be missed...:</DIV>
<DIV> - Rev. Troy D. Perry, MCC Founder</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Home: For the Arts and the ministry of Aaron's Rainbow Project Present:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Shawn Thomas</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Live! In Concert!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Friday, Oct. 20  7PM</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>FREE! </DIV>
<DIV>( A freewill offering will be taken)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.shawnthomasonline.com">www.shawnthomasonline.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Where?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>First Grace United Church of Christ: An Open and Affirming Congregation</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>350 S. Portage Path (at W. Exchange St.)</DIV>
<DIV>Akron, OH</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Call 330-762-8469 </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Home: For the Arts is a community arts initiative of First Grace United Church of Christ.  Our mission is to unleash the creativity of our community through grassroots artistic opportunity, and by providing an incubator for new and innovative theatre, dance, music, literary and visual artists. </DIV></FONT></div></html>