[NEohioPAL]Good Money Selling tickets for Theater Ninjas

rpeck at theaterninjas.com rpeck at theaterninjas.com
Thu Oct 26 17:42:11 PDT 2006

Theater Ninjas is now seeking Commision Sales Representatives for our first
production "Aphrodisiac" Sales Reps work when ever they want to. No office
hours no calling lists and no minimum to how much you can make. The sales
period lasts six weeks and competition will be high. Bonuses for reaching sales
goal are available. Large commision 25% of sale price = $5 per ticket sold.
Just guide patrons to our website and you make money. There will be an
organizational meeting on Monday Oct. 30th at 7:00pm for details contact
rpeck at theatreninjas.com