[NEohioPAL]First Public Screening of feature film "Kingsbury Run" at Local Filmmaker's Night at Case

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 11:25:05 PST 2007

First Public Screening of "Kingsbury Run" at Local
Filmmaker's Night at Case

As many of you may know since we recruited many of our
cast and crew members from this list, "Kingsbury Run"
is a feature-length suspense-thriller written and
directed by my husband, Brian McCollum.  The film runs
85 minutes and was shot on digital video at locations
throughout Cleveland.  "Kingsbury Run" stars
well-known Cleveland-based actors Jeffrey Grover and
Daniel Folino.  Many local, talented people
participated in this project both in front of and
behind the camera, and we are pleased to present the
film for its first public screening as part of an
evening of locally produced projects during "Local
Filmmaker's Night" at Case.

The film is first in the program, which begins at 7pm
on Saturday, January 27th and will be shown at Case's
Strosacker Auditorium.  Note: the film has not been
rated but includes violence, strong language and
nudity.  Keep those kiddies at home! :)

We hope you'll be able to help us pack the house on
Saturday the 27th.  Turn out and show your support for
Cleveland filmmakers!

Nina Angeloff McCollum
Co-producer, Kingsbury Run