[NEohioPAL]"Make Mine with Ice" Ice Carving Demonstration 2/10/07

Standing Rock Cultural Arts info at standingrock.net
Wed Jan 24 11:46:37 PST 2007

Greetings,

It's 2007 and time to begin another year of Downtown Community Events in
Downtown Kent.

WHO: Standing Rock Cultural Arts and Main Street Kent present

WHAT: "Make Mine with Ice" Ice Carving Demonstration,
-A Downtown Innovative Community Event (D.I.C.E.) program
-Ice Carving Demonstration by Kent State University and Akron University
-Hot Beverages and Chili served by Anthony’s Coffee and Cakes
-Pastries available by Stahl's Bakery
-Portage County Historical Society Display
-Downtown stores and restaurants open
-and more...

WHERE: Home Savings Plaza, corner of Water St. and Main St. in Downtown Kent

WHEN: Saturday, February 10, 1-4pm

CONTACT: Mary Gilbert @ 330-618-5988 or Jeff @ 330-673-4970

www.standingrock.net for updates

D.I.C.E. (Downtown Innovative Community Events) 2007 HAPPENINGS:

- D.I.C.E. is a grassroots partnership between Standing Rock Cultural
Arts and Main Street Kent whose purpose is to revitalize Downtown Kent
through cultural events.
- For more information on Main Street Kent contact Mary Gilbert at
330-618-5988 or email her at mmgilb200 at aol.com
-All events take place at The Home Savings Plaza, Downtown Kent, Ohio.

Ice Carving Competition: Saturday, February 10, 1-4pm.
Sidewalk Cinema: Fridays, 9pm. June 29, July 27, August 31.
Ice Cream Social: Saturday, August 11, 1-4pm.
Cider Festival: Saturday, November 3, 12-3pm.

Thank you for supporting the arts and locally owned businesses!

Standing Rock Cultural Arts
257 N. Water St.
Kent, OH 44240
330-673-4970