[NEohioPAL]repair shop for prosumer/professional video cameras needed

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 19:01:48 PDT 2007

Piece by piece, my stuff is finally giving out on me just as I'm
wrapping principal photography on a project.  I have a VX-700 whose tape
door won't shut and a TRV-900 that needs professional head work.  I'm
shooting with an HDV camera now, but the footage isn't going to be
consistent with what else I've shot for this film.  I've tried most of
the consumer level places that I know of.  Ritz won't touch my stuff and
Best Buy only fixes what they sell, and then only if it's under
warranty.  Anybody know anybody?  Thanks.

Christopher K. Young