[NEohioPAL] New Art Show Opening Oct. 5th

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Fri Sep 21 12:38:02 PDT 2007

CLEVELAND, OH - Sept. 19, 2007 - We are opening a new show at the Studio of
5 Rings Oct. 5th for Matthew Cook, Sr. This show features fine art
photography and runs from Oct. 5th through Oct. 31st. The opening reception
is Friday 10/5 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Join us at the opening reception for
appetizers and an opportunity to meet the artist.
Matthew Cook, Sr. has been a professional and fine arts photographer for
over 30 years. Living in Youngstown, Ohio has provided a unique backdrop for
his photos that are area-specific yet have universal appeal.
Statement: When the Lord lifted me from a very dark place in my life, He
showed me the simplicity and beauty of His creation if only I have eyes to
see and ears to hear and a heart to understand. Displayed here, and to be
shared with you, are some of my favorite images and sounds discovered on
this wonderful journey. His world as seen through my eyes, my ears and my
heart. - Cook 2007
Dedication: This show is dedicated to my mom who said to me, "One day you
will again see the green of the earth and the blue of the sky" and gave to
me Jeremiah 29:11 "I have plans for you, for good and not for evil, to give
you a future and a hope".
In addition to the visual art show, Matthew has spent a considerable amount
of time collecting the sounds indigenous to Mill Creek Park in Youngstown,
OH. Enjoy these sounds along with the following: Claire de Lune by Debussy;
Violin Concerto in E minor by Andante by Felix Mendelssohn; Somewhere in
Time - rhapsody on a theme of Paganini, composed and conducted by John
Barry.
Like Life, Art is Multi-Faceted. Studio of 5 Rings is a unique, multi-media
venue of art. With an on-premises winery, we bring art and wine together the
way they were meant to be.

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS, LLC
20160 Center Ridge Rd., #210