[NEohioPAL] Reminder - Reserve your spot for Women Writers' Workshop!

DeeNCR at aol.com DeeNCR at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 09:19:16 PST 2008

Still interested?

Details on the Women Writers' Winter Retreat at the  Homestead Bed &
Breakfast are on my website at _www.deannaadams.com_ (http://www.deannaadams.com) .

While the rooms at the Bed & Breakfast are now booked,  there are still
suites available at the beautiful Lawnfield Inn and Suites  nearby, and I will
honor the same weekend package rates. You can check out  this great hotel at
_www.lawnfield.com_ (http://www.lawnfield.com/)

By request, the deadline has been extended to January 11th, but please  don't
procrastinate! (As we writers tend to do :-).
Even if you plan to attend just the workshops, there is only  so much room in
the dining room where the classes will be conducted. Payment  must be made
before I can confirm your spot.

Hope to see you there!
Deanna