[NEohioPAL] Do you post to NEohioPAL? Remember, No graphics or attachments, please ...!

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 12:29:37 PST 2008

Dear Subscribers,

Postings with pictures / graphics have slipped through again over  the last
few days.

I want  to clarify again the policy on attachments and  graphics.
Attachments  and graphics are not permitted in NEohioPAL postings.

I review  all postings and reject the postings with attachments and graphics.
When I  reject them I always refer the post to the neohiopal faqs at
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm)   so
they can review complete posting instructions and then resubmit with
corrections.

I have  been able to screen out over 95% of the postings with graphics.   The
 reason some postings are approved with graphics is by accident.  The system
only shows me a 'request for posting' in html form and only a partial section
of  the body of the e-mail. Sometimes I simply can't tell there are
attachments or  graphics. An unfortunate flaw in the system, but I'll continue to do my
best to  make posters stick to the policy.

Regards,

Fred  Sternfeld
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)
216-360-0708-home