[NEohioPAL] State of the theatre

Tom Kerr kulturekids at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 13:29:00 PST 2008

Before Fred moves this discussion elsewhere, let me
just add...
    A) We do theater for kids everyday
    B) they love it, and I think it makes a difference
    C) Doing theater as a professional actor, and
living in Cleveland...
   Unless you have a spouse that is solvent/working,
(and I have several friends in that category, which is
fine)...I have to say...Fuhgeddaboutit.
Tom Kerr
www.kulturekids.org
--- Lincoln King-Cliby