[NEohioPAL] Last chance to reserve seats for Faces for Radio Improv!

kdowning at bw.edu kdowning at bw.edu
Thu May 1 09:24:16 PDT 2008

For those who have not already heard, Faces for Radio is the young
up-and-coming improv troupe in the Cleveland area.  We are a group of
Baldwin-Wallace College Theatre students who are dedicated to the art of
improvisational comedy.  We have already performed a few shows on the
Baldwin-Wallace campus, and Faces for Radio is now ready to introduce
itself to the community.

We are making our public debut at Cassidy Theatre (6200 Pearl Road, Parma
Heights) on Friday, May 2nd at 8:00 p.m.  Tickets are only $5 and will be
sold at the door, but you can put tickets on reserve by calling
330-714-4077 or sending an e-mail to facesforradioimprov at yahoo.com.  Come
down and check out the new faces in the area, the Faces for Radio.

-Faces for Radio

Yeah.  We know funny.